Founded in 2012, REAch2 Academy Trust is the largest primary-only academy trust in the country. It is a growing charitable organisation currently supporting over 60 primary academies across England. The Cornerstone of REAch2 is a solid, unshakeable foundation, defined by exceptional teaching experiences and shared Touchstone values of learning, leadership, enjoyment, inclusion, inspiration, responsibility and integrity.
Strong family values are a key component of the REAch2 vision. REAch2 is a family: connected by a common desire to learn from each other, share experiences and be mutually supportive across the entire academy community. Every school and every individual is included in this vision.
All of the academies, across the clusters are at the centre of their own local communities. REAch2 believe it is very important that each school has the opportunity and the freedom to respond to the needs of parents and children and create their own local solutions. As a family of academies, we celebrate diversity and individuality as well as collaboration. We understand that no school or community is the same; however the Trust has the same high expectations of all their schools and believe that we should 'Always Aim Higher'.
- To hear from Cathie Paine, REAch2 CEO, please click here
- To read a letter from Cathie Paine, please click here
- To learn more about REAch2 and our academies, please click here
- To learn more about the REAch2 Trustees and Executive Team, please click here
- To learn more about the REAch2 Governance model, key information about the Trustees and see the Articles of Association and Master Funding Agreement click here